SIMPLE! QUICK! FUN!
Every Donut lover’s dream! It allows you to dispense dough in even sizes, saving you time and effort.
Easy To Use: Just pop the mixture into the Donut Maker, press down on the plunger and watch them cook. SIMPLE! QUICK! FUN!.
1 beaten egg.
- Preheat oil in a deep saute pan or pot over medium heat.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together butter, milk & egg.
- Add ingredients together and stir until just combined, adding more milk if needed.
- Warm the tip of dispenser / Grease inside with butter.
- Load up and start making your donuts!
- Hold close to the surface of the oil so it keeps a beautiful shape when dropping.
- Turn after 3 minutes or when a light golden brown.
- Transfer to paper towels, let them drain
- Roll in sugar while warm or let them cool and dip in iced topping.